I often wonder...is bad luck really that common??? Maybe some people are destined to bad luck..they fall into traps often..maybe I'm one of them. Or, maybe I'm the one!!!
A silly thought crossed my mind, forcing me to jot down a couple of points to validate my argument:
- Why does it happen that I travel all the way for a meeting and that meeting gets cancelled?
- Why is that they're always a car parked infront of my car and I just have to keep waiting for the other guy to remove it?
- Why is it so that I come face to face to the only person I'm avoiding...does it ever happen with you?
- Why is it that I keep on falling and tripping over 'visible' things?
- THE word is there..in your mind..big and bright..but when you want to say it...it doesnt come out..wat should I say?ummmmm...FORGOT!
- I feel sooo sleepy at times and when I try to sleep..I just can't sleep!!!..means why???
- Feel like talking to a friend..call all your friends and no one picks my call :-(
- Being caught up in silly (and funny situations)..making me more sillier or probably the silliest...WHY MEEE????
- I just keep on forgetting important things (do I have amnesia???)..and here I mean important things..which I never forget..now I just FORGET :-(..means calling up a friend and getting to know its her birthday..sounds bad na??
The list is endless....but now that I'm so used to it by now (and so are my friends..they know me so well :P)...I simply keep on smiling at these silly billy things...making me look even more stupid..and I actually can't help thinking...is my GOOD LUCK also BAD???